University of California, Santa Barbara uses your network username and password to login to Box. Continue to login to Box through your network.
Connect Box is a cloud-hosted platform that allows users to easily store and share documents, photos, research materials and other files for collaboration. Connect Box is available to all current faculty, staff and students. There is no storage limit ("quota") for current members of the campus community.
• A user must have an active UCSBNetID account for access.
• Browser requirements for Box can be found at the Box Website (Note: Java is only required for bulk upload of files)
• System requirements for the Box Sync Application (optional) can be found at the • Box Website
• Box Support & Resources
• Contact Us (Help and IT Support)
By using Connect Box, you are agreeing to comply with the with Campus policy, state, and federal law. Please review the following documents before using Box.
• UCSB Electronic Communication Policy
• Systemwide/UCOP Electronic Communications Policy
• Box Terms of Service: https://www.box.com/static/html/terms.html