University of California, Santa Barbara uses your network credentials to login to Box. Continue to login to Box through your network.
If you are not a part of University of California, Santa Barbara, continue to log in with your Box.com account.
Connect Box is a cloud-hosted platform that allows users to easily store and share documents, photos, research materials and other files for collaboration. Connect Box is available to all current faculty, staff and students. As of Winter Quarter 2022, all new Box accounts have a storage limit of 15gb. Box is not intended for personal use storage of music, videos or data back ups.
Unused Account Scheduled for May 10th, 2021
We have identified over 6700 accounts in Box that have no data and have not been accessed since 12/31/2019. On Monday, May 10th, LSIT will be deleting these accounts as part of our clean up efforts in our instance of Box.
• A user must have an active UCSBNetID account for access.
• Browser requirements for Box can be found at the Box Website (Note: Java is only required for bulk upload of files)
• System requirements for the Box Sync Application (optional) can be found at the • Box Website
• Box Support & Resources
• Contact Us (Help and IT Support)
By using Connect Box, you are agreeing to comply with the with Campus policy, state, and federal law. Please review the following documents before using Box.
• UCSB Electronic Communication Policy
• Systemwide/UCOP Electronic Communications Policy
• Box Terms of Service: https://www.box.com/static/html/terms.html